Aug 11, 2014

YUMMY VANILLA

Vanilla is and will probably always be my favorite scent. I was super excited when Click2Chic offered me to try these 3 YUMMY Vanilla products.

I`ve been obsessed with body lotions and body butters lately. My skin is very dry at the moment and i blame the sun. I was sunbathing a lot for the past 3 weeks and that`s why i need good, nourishing body products to keep my skin hydrated. 

All YUMMY Vanilla products smell so nice, sweet, vanilla-ish. If you apply body butter after shower gel, the scent lasts for a really long time.



Hand cream feels light and it doesn`t leave greasy filter on your hands.


Body butter makes my skin soft and silky. It contains shea butter, cocoa butter, macadamia oil, coconut oil and vitamin E.




All products are mineral oil, parabens and silicons free.

You can buy them here.

3 comments:

  1. Ful me mikajo ti izdelki, ze nekaj casa si jih ogledujem na click2chic.... mogoce jih bom naslednjic koncno narocila ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naroči, mislim, da ti ne bo žal! Body butter je pa winner :)

      Delete
  2. 3 Studies SHOW Why Coconut Oil Kills Fat.

    This means that you literally burn fat by eating Coconut Fats (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from large medical magazines are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete