Nov 10, 2012

DIOR HAUL

I`ve wanted DIOR Vernis Amazonia since i saw its first swatch. I would describe this shade as an army color, very trendy at the moment. 
 
I also needed a new mascara. This time i decided to try something new (i usually pick Dior Iconic, Lancome Hypnose or Benefit BadGal) and i`ve chosen DIORSHOW New Look Mascara. After the 1st application i can say it`s great for my lashes, it makes them sooo long.

I also received mini DIOR 5-Colour Couture Eyeshadow palette with the mascara. So cute, isn`t it?



I love Dior cosmetics, they never disappoint me.

11 comments:

  1. I am so jealous :)

    PS.I just sent you an email about the blog sale :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw ful dobre nove pridobitve in paletka :) kje si to dobila zraven?

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful products! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same fajne stvari! Jaz na žalost od Diorja nisem še nič sprobala. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. to je res najboljša maskara:) jaz imam sicer trenutno v uporabi eno drugo, ampak se s to ne more primerjat :)

    ReplyDelete